Spring Cleaning Your Body
It’s that time of year when you start decluttering and cleaning up. Get rid of the old and make room for the new. I like to do a good detox in the spring. It’s not only is good for my body it frees my mind. Not thinking about meal prep, planning and eating takes up a lot of thought. Not to mention the time involved. It should be a plant based programs such as juice, soups, master cleanse, etc. I would also recommend a good probiotic. I found one that works 5 ways and is getting some great results. Some of the benefits from a short 1-5 days will include less boating, cleaning out the intestinal track, resetting your system, kick starting weight loss and mood elevation.
If you are embarking on a detox here are some of my tips:
- Pick a date that you will start.
- Have a goal of how long you are going to do this.
- Take it one day at a time.
- Know what you will be doing (be exact).
- Get an accountability buddy.
- Tell your family and friends what you need for support.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
- Take a good probiotic.
- Freshly made juices or smoothies will satisfied you more than store bought.
- Celebrate when you finish with plant based meals, ease into eating meat.
You could easily drop 3-5 pounds due to all of the buildup in your intestinal system and water weight. Enjoy how good it feels when you are less bloated and not revolving your life around food. If you do decide to detox keep me posted on facebook.com/mindoverplatter1 on your results.
If you want to join me on my journey I am adding going to be adding TriPlex to my regime. I am kicking it into high gear friends!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.